Our benefits package is designed to recognise and reward your performance. We provide our employees with a range of benefits to reflect contribution, including a highly competitive salary and a discretionary performance related annual bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive, discretionary, annual performance-related bonus award
- Pension scheme
- 21 days' annual leave, with an extra day for every two years' service, up to a maximum of 30 days (we also treat Good Friday as a public holiday and close on that day)
- Financial support for relevant further study or professional qualifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Accredited Product Advisor (APA), Savings and Investments and APA Pensions, Xetra, Series 7 and Series 63
- Life assurance (3 times salary to spouse/next of kin plus a spouse/dependent pension for life)
- Income continuance insurance for long term illness
- Group health insurance schemes with Aviva, Laya and VHI, allowing you easy access to private health insurance through salary deduction
SPORTS & SOCIAL
- In-house gym
- wide variety of in-house fitness activities at lunchtime and after work including yoga, Pilates, circuit training, kettle bells, abdominal conditioning, and boxing
- Active sports and social calendar
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Employee assistance programme – free, confidential and independent advice, support and assistance on matters concerning your work or personal life
- Tax saver commuter tickets – savings of up to 52% on your travel costs
- Cycle to work scheme – tax free bicycles with savings of up to 52% on cost of bicycle and safety equipment
- Access to a wide range of discounts from a variety of shops and restaurants
- Annual Flu Jabs
Interested in joining our Team?
Davy is hiring - visit the Current Opportunities page to see a list of available positions.