When you log-in on a Davy website, in addition to entering your username and password you will be asked to enter a verification code that will be sent to your mobile phone.
AN ADDITIONAL LAYER OF SECURITY
How it works:
- Enter your username and password on the Login page
- Your mobile phone will receive a 4 digit code by text
- Enter the code on the Login page
You are now logged in!
- The single-use code will be sent to the mobile phone number associated with your account
- You have the option to click the 'remember me' button below the code field.
- This will allow you to login on the same device without the phone code for a period of 90 days.
- After this 90 day period has expired you will be required to enter a new code.
We strongly recommend you do not select this option on a device used by other people.
If you sign into your account from another device, you will be asked to enter a new verification code sent to your mobile phone.
At Davy we understand how important the security and confidentiality of your information is to you. Our Security Centre will introduce you to the security features of your account, the steps you should take to protect yourself, and will also give you an overview of some of the more common frauds and other identity theft issues that may threaten the safety of your account.
Find out more in the Security Centre