Established in 1997, Davy Real Estate invests in and manages real estate assets in Ireland on behalf of domestic and international investors. Davy Real Estate is one of the largest real estate investors in Ireland and has acquired over €468m since July 2012. Our asset management team manages in excess of €1.48 billion in real estate assets through regulated and unregulated structures.*
As one of the largest property investors and managers in the country, we are ideally placed to transact in the Irish property market, with strong local relationships and market coverage across all sectors.
INVESTMENT AND MANAGEMENT CAPABILITY
- Strong execution capability in the Irish market.
- Direct and active management style.
- Closely controls all of the main asset management functions and processes – investment, leasing, property management, fitout and refurbishment.
ACCESS TO CAPITAL MARKETS
- Invested €468m since July 2012 for overseas and domestic clients.
* The team manages €1.31 billion in regulated structures and €167 million in unregulated structures. The total €468m invested since 2012 has been on behalf of regulated structures. All data correct as at 30 June 2015.